Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Unexpected greenish anthracite color.

It's been a loooong time since the last time I went to see a movie. So finally, there's a good movie playing in town, TRANSFORMER. So, I wear this very comfortable soft denim shirt with open buttoned in front to give a blazer look. I match it with my most favorite high heel at the moment. I happen to have this anthracite color bag which I was a bit disappointed in the beginning when I received the bag cos when I look at the website it looked grey, I was looking for a grey bag at that time and it turned out to be greenish grey. But now that my friends say that this color is unusual ,then I beginning to like it :) Even I match with quite a lot of things. It's very handy though. Well, it's the most I can blog today. I've been very busy. Hope to continue again tomorrow.






Blouse: J Crew; Tank top: Mango, Pants: Giordano; Bag: Balenciaga (work); Shoes: Sam Edelman.