Tuesday, January 17, 2012

KOREA part I

Every end of the year is my treat after working the whole year. Lately my family always choose super cold places to visit for holiday just to get a different sensation since we always live in very hot climate country. This time, Korea is our choice since Japan still in the risk of radiation.

Our first journey is Nami Island where it's very famous for shooting Korea's drama setting of Winter Sonata. I didn't watch it, but I know how the ladies around me are crazy about the actor, Bae Yong Joon. Lucky us going during the winter season where more than half of the places covered with white snow. It's beautiful. 



This is where we had our breakfast in the morning before we left for Nami Island at Grand Hyatt Hotel, Incheon.



What I loooooove most in Nami Island is there are many  frozen Water Fountain. They are so pretty.



David and me are joking around by posing like Bae Yong Joon on the picture behind us. Hahahahah



I wish I could take more pictures of the lake. But, my foot was freezing. Wrong boots!



The two ostriches.

My husband and my son posing copying the funny statue.



I chose the right bag travelling with me (Coach). It' very handy. My best friends gave it to me as birthday present last November. But my mistake was wearing this long coat. It's heavy and space consuming when I got into the restaurant. 


This was my lunch. The restaurant is in the middle of the island. The chicken is served already marinated and steamed. Then, we charcoal grilled it ourselved on the table.