Monday, September 19, 2011

Party Party Party

Me and my families were invited to a wedding of my parents's close family friend's daughter at Grand City,Surabaya. I haven't taken a picture together with my sister, July for quite a long time. I was wearing this white embroidered lace and white pencil skirt with gathered bias cut flare on the waist. I made this dress separate as blouse and skirt so I can mix and match them with other outfit in the future. Luckily I have this white grey Chanel shoes that Carrollien (my BFF mentioned in my previous post) Thanks to her :) It was perfect color for this white dress.




About this other party, my husband and Warren's husband (they're brothers by the way) were invited for Irama Mas owner's son's wedding. So I decided wearing this green furry dress and dark blush color mini dress with strands of chains as necklace because the dress is very plain in the chest area. Warren wore a nude organza with black lace dress. I really like this dress on her. Both of us wore super high sling back high heel to add more legs since we wore mini dresses.



Actually, I still have another party because we had 3 parties in 8 days, but I'm now still too busy. So I'll keep up as soon as possible. GBu all

Nancy