Friday, September 30, 2011

DIY Camera Bag

I went to Bali for family holiday last month. Then, when I came back I was so caught up with lots of orders. Gosh.... So many people getting married. That's why it took me so long to have the chance to upload this Bali trip.
First, I'd like to share about this my DIY Camera Bag that I carried around in Bali since I needed to take some pictures during vacation. It's originally Canon's. It looked so boyish, so I decided to make it more girlie by adding a fake fur trim and sacrifice one charm bracelet as the accessories hanging in front of the bag. Also, I changed the strap to a chain which originally belonged to one of my clutch. I really love the look so much. Now, I can bring my Canon camera to any occassion without feeling carrying a plain camera bag.