Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The night of Oxcy Radio Launching

Last post was about rehearsal of the fashion show in the afternoon (click here).  I'm sorry that it took me a long time to blog about the actual event, the Launching of Oxcy Radio.
The main show of this event is Afgan's concert ( one of the popular singers in Indonesia right now).
Other than that, there's Andin (also one of the famous female singer), dance group, stand up comedian, Vonny's daughter perfomed in violin and our fashion show. It was a cool night. We're glad, we can be part of it :)







 This picture below, we're with the madam, Vonny ( wife of the owner of Oxcy Radio)
Look at my weird hairdo compare with these two ladies. I coudn't explain exactly what I wanted to my hairdresser. I have problem doing that. But, I didn't have time to wash and fixed it. It was too late already.


Warren, me, the choreographer (Agung), and the models backstage.




With the make up artist, Susan (Mizu Academy)



Ring: H&M, Clutch: Zara


Glittery Shoes: Aldo


Bag: Chanel


Event: Oxcy Radio (click here)