Monday, July 11, 2011

Tuxedo Dress



Two wedding parties in two days in a row. Since I have so many dresses due this week, my stitchers finished my dresses just before the wedding started. Gosh....
I purposely made them separately the top and the skirt,so I can manage two different stitchers to do them since I don't have plenty of time. It's been crazy working as fast as we can to hand in so many dresses all at once.
This time I feel like wearing something covers almost all parts of my body. Cos usually I wear things open on the top like bustiers,one shoulder,low neck or halter neck. It's my first time I myself wear a stocking tight fitting tulle covers my upper body. It's a bit difficult to put on,since my husband is the one who buttoned all the way down from the back neck to the waist. Thank him, he never complains helping me up to dress up :) For the skirt, I chose black full circular chiffon skirt. Black & white is my favourite combination. Just to add more color I add Banana Republic clutch,presents from my beloved friends.

The wedding was beautiful. Even the food is better than most other weddings. I wish I brought my camera to take picture the decoration. The mother of the bride is one of my favourite customer. She's a very nice lady with golden heart. She's the type of person who's serving God with her love,time, and wealth. She trains lots of women in MotherWise classes even to the small villages and sponsors thousands of books and facilities for the trainers too. Amazing! Even all my staffs respect her so much,because she's very humble and nice to them too. I think when we show respect and always be nice to the others, people will treat us also the same thing. Remember! What we sow is what we reap. I wish I can upload her picture with my design here. But I already ask her to email me her picture when it's finished from the photographer.
Well, I'm happy for this event also because she told me lots of people gave compliments for her dress I design. It's my personal satisfaction. Happy,happy,happy!

Love
Nancy