Sunday, July 31, 2011

Embroidery Cotton Top

Today is Sunday, when I dress up to go to church. My favourite day where I can have my day off and worship the Lord. Taking a rest from all the hectic schedules and pressure from the works. This is when I can have my total joy to celebrate God's goodness and mercy poured out in my life. He's been generous to me with His favour. What I do is very hard in the way I have to make my customers satisfied every time I design and finish the dress. I have to pay attention to every tiny winy detail in every dresses since I do lots of couture dresses ( you can see them if you add my facebook : nancywarrennw@yahoo.com ) There are lots of handworks, embroideries, handmade flowers etc. So, I really need God's favour to give me more wisdom to handle all those things. Also, someone like me has to adjust with different customers with different characters. I can only pray everyday to Jesus, so I can give my love and good services to all my customers. Pray,pray,pray.



This blouse is scalloped embroideried at the edge of every layers that lay on the shoulder and upper chest area.


At the moment this bag is my favourite cos it has top handle and wide shoulder strap in the same time, it's very handy to me. About the booties, with this not so high heel, I can wear them all day even during my weekdays. Campers shoes are mostly comfortable.

Blouse: Nancy Warren (my own collestion), Jeans: Gap, Belt: Dolce Donna (Takashimaya,Singapore), Bag: Prada, Shoes: Campers.