Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holy Matrimony

Finally, my beloved customer Sally ( whose bag and shoes was on my older post) got married. Yeeeey! Sally is my best friend (Ineke)'s daughter. I can't believe she has a son in law already. Sally and Stephen had two events for her wedding. One is the Holy Matrimony at Bethany Church and lunch party at Shang Palace. The second one is in Bali, I'm going to show you in the next post.



These girls are the big flower girls while there are two other smaller flower girls. All the flower girl dresses are detailed with handmade chiffon corsages.



Here are the small flower girls. They are both Sally's younger sisters.

 


Sally and her make up artist + hairdresser, Angela ( she was also in my older post)


The bridemaids are Sally's best friends. They're wearing full sequined bodice and tulle dresses. Sweet girls!
The mother of the groom and Stephen's younger sister.

This pictures below are my close friends. We are all Ineke's close friends. So, for us this party was such a joy where we can all meet each other since we are so busy with our own activities.




Wedding Dress & Flower Girl Dresses: Nancy&Warren Couture.