Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Everyday is Valentine

Happy Belated Valentine's day

Real love is not based on romantic, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, it's based on compromise, care and trust. (Someone)

For me, every day is valentine :) My husband and me had our valentine lunch with friends at My Kopi O @Grand City. It's very rare for us to get out in the afternoon having lunch. So, it's kind of soothing for me enjoying lunch outside my office.



You should try this moci. Very good!


Sausage Sandwiches (my choice)


If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
Sekalipun aku dapat berkata- kata dengan semua bahasa manusia dan bahasa malaikat, tetapi jika aku tidak mempunyai kasih, aku sama dengan gong yang berkumandang dan canang yang gemerincing. 

 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; { Greek b irritable and does not count up wrongdoing b }
 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
 Love never ends.
 Kasih itu sabar; kasih itu murah hati; ia tidak cemburu. Ia tidak memegahkan diri dan tidak sombong.
 Ia tidak melakukan yang tidak sopan dan tidak mencari keuntungan diri sendiri. Ia tidak pemarah dan tidak menyimpan kesalahan orang lain.
 Ia tidak bersukacita karena ketidakadilan, tetapi karena kebenaran.
 Ia menutupi segala sesuatu, percaya segala sesuatu, mengharapkan segala sesuatu, sabar menanggung segala sesuatu.
 Kasih tidak berkesudahan

(1 Corinthian 13:4-8a)
(1 Korintus 13:4-8a)